Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 4, 2015

Admiration for the difficulties that Demi Lovato brave defeat


Demi Lovato is currently at the peak of his career when he was 22 years old. Few people know that she has spent years battling septic dementia, eating disorders and substance abuse.
Demi Lovato is a singer, actor famous movie Camp Rock and Sonny with a Chance program. Demi father is musician, engineer and mother used to be a country music singer. Singer each share of around 5 years old she was accompanied by her mother to the show and this time she Demi also wanted to grow up to become a singer. She has a sister who is captain of the cheerleading, from small Demi has always felt inferior because of the talented sister, her beautiful still just a weird girl with chubby face and dark eyebrows oversize.
View more
"Theft means" the lovely pictures in Proceedings of Hollywood
Along a look at the pictures "extremely hazardous" by famous people you love while also stealing school books offline.
Both Demi and Dallas are each contest of Miss chatter and learning through dance classes, acting. Demi's first role as Angela in Barney & Friends. Then she won the lead female role in the film Camp Rock and thus be on tour with the Jonas Brothers band and get Sonny Monroe in comedy roles Sonny with a Chance of Disney.
The early success of Demi partly concealed by the inferiority of her but was not able to make them disappear completely. Behind the glossy appearance of the lesions is well known, emotional trauma. Demi father of bipolar disorder (neurological disorders, while too excited, too melancholy time, the depression), schizophrenia, alcoholism and drugs. Demi's mother sick eating disorders underground and had to struggle with depression.
Although Demi as children do not understand what their parents are going through, but their illness has affected her, causing her to become a child full of anxiety, insecurity and premature aging. In the process of growing up, Demi Lovato has also faced depression, eating disorders and self-destructive evidence itself.
Eating disorders
At 12, the singer left the school because of bullying, earnestly ask her mother to learn at home by school life beyond her endurance. Demi once shared in the interview: "When I was little I was bullied at school very much. I really do not understand why they left me so bad. And when I asked why, they just say, 'Well, then, because you fat!'. I have never had a healthy relationship with food. In my 8 years old I tend to suffer from eating too much, I usually bake biscuits and every How to eat all the cake cool about the dozens. "
So that until the age of 15 she was obsessed to lose weight. She tried everything from laxatives to fasting. Demi revealed that she only ever eat 2 meals / week and forced himself vomit 5 times a day. "At 15, I only eat two meals a week but no more weight loss because the body becomes adapted to this diet. I have tried other ways such as laxatives, fasting ... I even decided to vomit. The worst time was when I was sick 5 times a day. I vomit so much that the whole blood. "
Stock destroy itself
View more
Demi Lovato landed YAN Beatfest 2015
YAN Beatfest music festival promises to bring unforgettable experience with Demi Lovato and 80 artists in Vietnam.
Eating disorders leading to the former Disney star she began cutting her body: "That's how I used to express the shame of yourself on your own body." The singer shared added: "I was connected within themselves to the outside. And sometimes my emotions pile up on each other, I do not know what to do. The only way that I can do to get a feeling of liberation that is immediately cut on his hand. "
Depression - psychological crisis
At the same time are struggling with eating disorders and self-harm themselves, Demi has been a minor car accident and was given painkillers. "
That's when drug abuse began. I like the feeling that they bring - like paralyze everything - and I also like the sneaky steal painkillers from the pocket of another mother "- she said. Now that Demi has achieved some limited success when very young age, her life began to spin out of control.
As he learned in Demi should have more time to do art. "Success and fame happened so fast, it was amazing but true side of it is, I thought," Yeah, I worked as an adult, so I have the right as an adult party success "- Demi started drinking and smoking marijuana from this point.
Do parents divorced and her mother remarried when Demi was young singer, her father should have no part in the education of children. These meetings father, Demi realized that he was not normal. She does not know when he lied and when he tells the truth. Because Demi's father suffered from hallucinations. Finally she broke off all contact because too painful to witness his father so. But the father was seen drinking alcohol and using drugs that Demi has also come under the "footprint" that. "I've always tried to convince myself that if I drink wine with friends, I would not like his father - the loneliness that become alcoholics."
The psychological disorders of Demi culminated in 10/2010 while touring with the Jonas Brothers. She was punched in the face a singers whom she later revealed to be his friend. "I was onstage with an empty stomach. I then gradually lost his voice by fasting and depression. I self-treat with everyone I know, and how the crisis has become psychologically makes me relieve this to a friend "- singer shared. Then she got out error on his part and admitted to rehab to be treated.
Rehab
View more
Things You Did not Know About Demi Lovato
Let's take a look at 15 cool thing about Demi Lovato, but you may not know.
For three months in rehabilitation centers, Demi has learned that what she addiction - painkillers, alcohol, self-destructive and self-fasting - was she used to fool yourself. She also discovered that like her father, she also suffered from bipolar disorder.
"I remember very clearly the day I received the results of diagnosis, eventually all means. I have coexisted with the disease - the moment I wake through the night to write, think I can bear the whole world and all the darkness at all what I want to do is close the door locked himself in the room, not talking to anyone. And that is why I do what I did - to cope with the pain. "
The recovery of Demi does not happen overnight. She got three months in rehabilitation centers and will have to try during the remaining days of his life. She said the decision to pursue a healthy lifestyle is the key to the recovery of Demi amazing.
She did a great revolution in the diet, increasing exercise and gradually regain their curves. Her efforts paid off in the peak of his career: touring around the world, the album went platinum Really Do not Care, is the global brand ambassador for New York Color - NYC.
Demi has launched skin care product line of its own: Devonne of Demi and then there is the guest editor of Seventeen magazine to encourage and inspire young girls. Demi confidence has reached a peak, she said: "I realized that I wanted to be stronger and happier society's standards offer - slender, perfect and ... suffering".
Picnic music festival YAN Beatfest officially back after initial success, promises to deliver unforgettable experiences with Demi Lovato and 80 leading artists of Vietnam to the fun activities entertainment shopping ... unique.